Robert Half Corporation Jobs

Job Information

Robert Half International AX/SQL Developer in GENEVA, Illinois

Description

Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a strong Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer for our client in the Western Chicago Suburbs. This position will be partial remote and partial on site and is a contract to full time role. The ideal Dynamics AX Developer will be used to and willing to wear multiple hats to help the team and company move forward. He or she also needs to come in with a solid background in application development and Dynamics development specifically. Experience with previous in place upgrades will be a huge help for this role. Our client is planning to upgrade the current version of Dynamics AX to R3 in preparation for its end of life next year. There is also a potential for moving to Dynamics 365 in the future, so any exposure to it would be a huge bonus!

The ideal candidate will also have great written and verbal communication as 25% of the role will be requirements gathering, working with internal users, and documentation. The other 75% of the work will be technical. If interested, please apply online today!

  • 10+ years of application development experience

  • 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX experience

  • Expertise in X++

  • Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL

  • Previously executed in place upgrades

  • Manufacturing industry experience is a nice to have

Requirements

Microsoft SQL, X++, R3, Dynamics Ax, ASP.NET, .NET, C# - Sharp

Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.

Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.

When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.

Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.

© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to Robert Half’s Terms of Use (www.roberthalf.com/terms-of-use).

Salary: DOE

Location: GENEVA, IL

Date Posted: January 5, 2021

Employment Type: Temp to Hire

Job Reference: 01340-0011618743

Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT

DirectEmployers