Robert Half International Desktop Support Analyst in Germantown, Tennessee
Description • Performs portal/web software implementations and ongoing maintenance; applies critical thinking to system and application design, development and user interface to arrive at optimal system configuration for company/users.
• Analyzes and supports the automated integrations that feed data to the public-facing sites.
• Provides technical analysis and support for issues with our electronic payments processes; analyzes and resolves user authentication and account defects for all MAA portal platforms.
• Analyzes and resolves online resident service challenges including online payments, renewals, service requests, and community features among others.
• Analyzes and resolves challenges with the CRM Rent Café, including all vendor integrations.
• Communicates specialized systems knowledge, practices, and procedures to off-site associates and third-party representatives.
• Performs integral role in software development quality assurance processes and reporting on causes, occurrences, and potential resolutions for defects discovered while analyzing system changes.
• Designs, develops, and conducts quality assurance (QA) testing of new system enhancements and/or system fixes and appropriately documents results.
• Logs and tracks calls using help desk software; archives resolution history and related documentation; adheres to policies, procedures and standards as it relates to call handling, issue processes and documentation.
• Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business.
• High School Diploma/GED required
• One to three years of experience in an Application Support Specialist or related role working with property management software required Requirements MS Exchange Server, MS Windows 10, PC Skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.