Robert Half International Sales Support Specialist in Glens Falls, New York
Our client, a locally owned group, is seeking an outgoing and well organized Sales Support Specialist to join their team. The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for answering calls, communicating with suppliers and routinely checking in with existing clients. If you are looking for a great environment with fantastic benefits, please submit your resume.
Sales Support Specialist Duties
• Communicating correspondence to suppliers.
• Monthly reporting for customers and suppliers.
• Create business presentations and business reviews.
• Answer all incoming calls and provide customer service.
• Ordering office supplies while maintaining office supply within budget.
• Open and distribute mail daily.
• Produce daily deposit and summary of A/R checks received.
• Track invoices and checks that have not been submitted
• Handle all incoming service calls and dispatch to appropriate technician.
• Enter National tickets and Revenue Management
• 3 or more years of administrative experience
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Sales experience is a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $35,000.00 - $40,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Glens Falls, NY
Date Posted: February 8, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02880-0011698565
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance