Robert Half Data Warehouse Developer/Architect in Glenview, Illinois
Robert Half is currently seeking a Data Warehouse Developer/Architect who will assist client with Data Warehouse Architecture, Data Warehouse Development and ETL Development for Data Warehouses in the Azure Cloud.
This position reports to the Director of Data Architecture and will be contract with the potential to extend or go full time in the future. This role will be 100% remote. Please apply today if interested!
• Adding new data sources to the Data Warehouse
• Adding in new companies to the Integrated Data Warehouse as Envoy Solutions acquires new companies
• Adding additional tables and columns to an existing Integrated (Enterprise) Data Warehouse
• Adding, revising, troubleshooting ETLs
• Working with Warehouse users (Reporting, Application, Data Analytics) to address their needs
• Working with Data Analyst on Data Mapping, Analysis, View development, Reporting and Data Dictionary
• Data Warehouse Security
• Azure Blob Storage, Azure Key Vault, Azure Integration Runtime, Azure Webhooks, Azure Monitoring, and/or other Azure related skills.
• Using Visual Studio for Data Warehouse development, including using Visual Studio for deploying upgrades
• Using SQL Server extended attributes to maintain a Data Dictionary
• Data Warehouse monitoring and notifications/alerts when events and/or thresholds are reached
• GIT and/or DevOps
• Power BI and/or Excel reporting knowledge, Power Query
• SQL Server; ideally Azure SQL Server
• Azure Data Factory
• SQL Server Integrated Services (within Visual Studio)
• Data Warehouse Architecture using Kimball Warehouse design concepts
• Development and maintenance of Extract and Load (EL) and Extract, Transfer, and Load (ETL) processes
• Data Mapping
• Data Warehouse Security
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.