Robert Half Client Services Representative in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Description • Build and maintain an effective working relationship with custodians
• Obtain new account documentation, archive in CRM, open new accounts, submit to custodian for processing and follow up to ensure completion
• Perform client service and account maintenance functions including account transfer requests, movement of assets such as journal entries, fed wires, checks, money links, and other service requests as assigned
• Stay current on custodial operations and procedures
• Conduct onboarding activities for new clients
• Schedule and prepare for Advisor meetings with prospects and clients
• Respond to client inquiries, research, and address client service issues and problems, escalate when appropriate
• Ensure client contact information is accurate, update when needed
• Maintain a good understanding of the firm’s relevant reporting systems and procedures
• Prepare and schedule performance reports for distribution to clients
• Utilize firm’s CRM system to document client interactions, manage workflow, and capture important client information
• Provide back up support for front desk/Client Service Associate. Duties include greeting clients, maintaining a clean and professional reception area, answering incoming calls, ensuring conference rooms are clean and organized for client meetings, distributing mail, ordering office supplies, and managing office supply inventory
• May place trades under the direction of the financial advisor
• Other duties may be assigned Requirements Wealth Management
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.