Robert Half Office Coordinator in Golden Valley, Minnesota
We are a growing local firm looking to hire a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have a position for you.
• Filing, copying and faxing for multiple departments
• Maintain office facility
• Route calls appropriately
• Data entry
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work
• Complete tasks independently
• Implement and improve changes in procedures immediately
• An enthusiastic teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
• Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel preferred
To be considered for the role you must have an active profile set up with Robert Half Customer Service and Administrative Practice Group - please contact us at (952) 473-0442 and we will coordinate a time with you for a registration interview. If you are already active and registered, please apply and call us to discuss the role further. Please know that all new applicants will have to provide two supervisory references in order to be considered eligible for opportunities.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.