Robert Half International Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Goleta, California
We currently have an opening for a highly-skilled Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, who will provide support with various administrative duties in the Regulatory Affairs department at a growing medical device company. Are you a hard worker who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this may be the right opportunity for you!
What we are looking for:
• Prepare portions of US, EU or international product registrations for a range of globally regulated products
• Plan, coordinate and assist in product information requests from global partners.
• Participate in project team meetings as a regulatory representative.
• Coordinate and compile regulatory submissions.
• Track of global registration status of all products, managing change assessments and generating summary reports.
• Maintain a well-organized and efficient filing system of regulatory records
• Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines as well as company SOP's and protocols
• Support internal and external regulatory audits, as required.
• Other activities, as assigned.
Requirements for this role:
• Bachelors' degree preferably in a scientific related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
• 1-3 years related experience in health-care related industries (pharma, IVD or medical devices), preferred. •
• Medical device industry preferred.
• Prior experience as a project leader with strong project management skills, preferred.
• Some expertise in product development or regulatory processes preferred.
• Excellent communication skills demonstrated through technical writing experience is a must.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 / Hourly
Location: Goleta, CA
Date Posted: January 8, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01260-0011610529
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative