Robert Half International Entry Level Staff Accountant in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Entry Level Staff Accountant
Put your problem-solving skills to work as an Entry Level Staff Accountant at Accountemps, now offering a short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity with a public accounting firm. Operating as an Entry Level Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Entry Level Staff Accountant position offers you great experience and a strong compensation and benefits package and is based in the Holland, MI. This Entry Level Staff Accountant role would give you the opportunity to work with a well-known company and would look extremely favorable on your resume. For immediate consideration please email your resume to Ariane.Braat@accountemps.com.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage all aspects of the Accounts Payable cycle, including annual preparation of 1099 forms.
• Track capital expenditures and provide appropriate supporting schedules to the Controller.
• Track and distribute budget reports by department and review for appropriate expenditures prior to processing invoices.
• Credit card statement distribution, collection of all backups and posting to the general ledger.
• Deposit checks via remote deposit system.
• Monthly close procedures including reconciliations.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required in accounting or Finance, Master’s in accounting preferred,
• Seeking at least one year or more of experience or a completed accounting internship.
• Experience in Accounts Payable is preferred.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• High level of experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Highly organized and detail oriented
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02220-9502813404
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance