Robert Half Financial Analyst in GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan
Our client, a fast growing venture backed start up, is seeking a Financial Analyst who has a strong desire for personal growth and learning. This Financial Analyst person will be curious with strong interpersonal skills and has comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
• Prepare budgets and forecasts including revenue forecasts, cashflow models and capital needs.
• Work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization.
• Work with IT to develop, specify and test BI & ML and reporting capabilities.
• High proficiency in financial modeling techniques, data gathering and analysis
• Strong fluency with BI tools (Tableau & QuickSight) and Excel formulas and functions
• 3+ years of experience in finance
• MBA is preferred
• Proven experience working with big data
• Strong quantitative and analytical competency
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.