Robert Half Staffing Manager in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Robert Half is the world’s leading specialized talent solutions firm. To meet the growing demands of our clients for contract and contract to full-time administrative individuals, we are looking for a dedicated and results-oriented individual to join our team internally. This Staffing Manager will develop and grow a client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract-to-full-time talent solutions and market to clients via telephone, email as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives. This is a great opportunity and won't last long Apply Now!
• Talent recruitment and retention: Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative individuals with clients’ projects, contract assignments and contract-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance.
• Placement activities: Select well-matched talent to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and contract professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our talent.
• Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a heightened sense of urgency.
• 5+ years of experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one year or more with success in developing new business in a multi-call, multi-decision maker environment.
• Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• Ability to overcome objections, negotiate with clients and candidates and be effective in closing job orders.
• Positive attitude and engaging businesslike approach.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.