Robert Half International Data Entry Clerk in Grapevine, Texas
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Data Entry Clerk with a reputable marketing company in Grapevine! We are looking for a data-driven guru who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment. You will need to have intermediate experience in MS Office Suite and some proficiency in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable. Do you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then we have a position for you.
• In-between of Warehouse team and Account Management team – release all order info, go through and look at those orders and release to our office for the correct shipping date for when those need to arrive to our client
• Ongoing daily tasks depending on when orders are entered
• Taking our of our order entry system and entering into our order entry system
• Systems are custom to the company, need MS Office Suite, Word, Excel, Powerpoint; MS Access is preferred but not required
• Working knowledge of AP or AR would be great so you are able to support those roles, but doesn’t have to be deeply knowledgeable
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.