Robert Half International Document Scanner in Grass Valley, California
Description Robert Half Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for a detailed, highly-skilled Medical Records Specialist in the growing healthcare industry. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your healthcare career, we want to hear from you!
How you will make an impact:
• Scanning medical records into a digital record system
• Reviewing intake charts for accuracy prior to scanning
• Auditing medical records including follow-up on deficiencies
• Confirming that all releases of information are current and valid
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
What we're looking for:
• High school diploma required
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Healthcare clerical experience, including a working knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• At least one year experience working with medical records required
• Previous experience working with an electronic medical system required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a requirement
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required Requirements HIM, EMR - Electronic Medical Records, EMR - Electronic Medical Records, Electronic Medical Record, Medical Records Analysis, Medical Records Department, Patient Medical Records
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.