Robert Half International Customer Experience Specialist in Green Bay, Wisconsin
The role acts as a liaison between the customers and is responsible for coordinating with internal functions, including but not limited to supply chain, brand, sales, transportation, warehousing, credit and IT. The Customer Service and Fulfillment Specialist is highly knowledgeable in multiple systems and electronic data interchange processes and needs to utilize their experience, business acumen and leadership in communicating and resolving order management opportunities.
• Support customers across multiple channels as needed within the department which could include: international, bulk, retail, contract, industrial, or food away from home.
• Effectively use integrated enterprise systems both internal and customer based to maximize profitability.
• Understand and execute in the end to end sales process from order through shipment.
• Develop detailed understanding of end to end supply chain (transportation, warehouse, planning, etc.).
• Demonstrate ability to identify and resolve issues effecting overall service to the customer and positively influence key performance indicators.
• Perform order-entry functions manually or via EDI, ensuring all orders received are processed timely and accurately.
• Utilize SAP and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting to view inventory and order history respectively for exception based recommendations on order management.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key internal / external partners.
• Develop understanding of customer strategies, business model and requirements.
• Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to use sound judgment when making service-oriented decisions that have financial implications required.
• Flexibility, adaptability, highly analytical and ability to work in high change environment are required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required; knowledge of SAP system is preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while paying close attention to details is required.
• Can maintain a high degree of accuracy / interaction with multiple departments while coordinating shipments / customer requests.
• Possessing leadership skills is preferred.
• Ability to perform repetitive motions 90% of the time required: PC Keyboard
• Ability to work occasional overtime is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred: Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
• Will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.