Robert Half Treasury Accountant in Greensboro, North Carolina
The Treasury Analyst is a transactional position and will manage banking infrastructure and support the treasury activities by working with the controller to develop cash management solutions as well as support cash forecasts.
This client has a support center located in Greensboro, NC and will require being in the office 2-3 days a week. (Hybrid)
• Manage daily cash process.
• Determine company’s cash position and assist in forecasting.
• Process miscellaneous deposit items for corporate bank accounts.
• Review cash issues in a timely manner.
Banking and Investment:
• Execute daily concentration of cash and borrowing.
• Executes wire transfers and other funding necessary to balance company’s daily cash position.
• Initiates or approves ach transfers.
Reporting and Compliance:
• Compile cash reports.
• Post daily cash activities.
• Prepare daily/weekly cash forecast needs.
• Reconciles all cash accounts.
• Maintains account balances.
• Preform daily bank account reconciliation.
• Provides data for monthly journal entries relating to cash management activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• 3 – 5 years in finance or accounting, with cash management experience.
• Experience required in using a Treasury Workstation and bank software.
• Experience in 3PD platform desired.
• Experience in credit card/merchant services desired.
• Experience in restaurant banking desired.
• Must have the ability to work with large volumes of data.
• Must have a high degree of self-direction. Ability to work independently as well as
collaboratively as needed.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail. Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the
areas involved, no matter how small.
• Presentation - creation, design, and presentation of information.
• Organizational - well-developed planning & organization skills to manage multiple projects and
• Troubleshoot - ability to adopt a systematic approach towards identifying and then solving a
problem or issue at hand.
• Excellent verbal and written skills required.
Requirements Corporate Treasury, Treasury, Treasury Function, Wire Transfer, Cash Management, Daily Cash Management
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.