Robert Half Back-end Web Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
• Drive and code solutions using creative solutions
• Collaborate with key partners to deliver on time tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment
• Identify business needs and adapt solutions that align with the company goals
• Work through complex business processes and create simple solutions integrating best of breed tools
• Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions
• 2+ years direct web development and project implementation experience
• Working knowledge of current web development languages - PHP, Ruby, Python or Java
• Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
• A real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness
• Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
• Deep understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
• Hands-on experience with one of the following server-side languages: RoR or PHP
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.