Robert Half Business Intelligence Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
• Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
• Transition developed reports and dashboards to respective teams and train on their use
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
• Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your area of influence
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
• Provide training and assistance to report and dashboard users
• Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines, and repeatable processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of skills and experience
• 2+ years of work experience working with SQL and relational database management systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle), including the creation and optimization of SQL queries.
• 2+ years of associated work experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards
• 2+ years working with BI (Business Intelligence) platforms, preferably SSIS, SSRS and/or Power BI
• Working with stakeholders/users in a requirements analysis role
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• Detailed analytical abilities
• Keen attention to detail
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.