Robert Half International Business Intelligence Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
• Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
• Transition developed reports and dashboards to respective teams and train on their use
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
• Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your area of influence
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
• Provide training and assistance to report and dashboard users
• Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines, and repeatable processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of skills and experience
• 2+ years of work experience working with SQL and relational database management systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle), including the creation and optimization of SQL queries.
• 2+ years of associated work experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards
• 2+ years working with BI (Business Intelligence) platforms, preferably SSIS, SSRS and/or Power BI
• Working with stakeholders/users in a requirements analysis role
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
• Detailed analytical abilities
• Keen attention to detail
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502815954
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT