Robert Half International Database Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Database Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
This individual will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively. You will be working closely with developers to ensure system consistency.
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Gather user requirements and identify new features
• Provide data management support to users
• Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
• Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
• 2 years' experience with relational databases
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Database administration/performance/optimization
• ETL and data modeling skills
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand users requirements and a problem-solving attitutude
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502727106
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT