Robert Half International Database Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Database Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
This individual will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively. You will be working closely with developers to ensure system consistency.
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Gather user requirements and identify new features
• Provide data management support to users
• Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
• Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
• 2 years' experience with relational databases
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Database administration/performance/optimization
• ETL and data modeling skills
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502815950
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT