Robert Half ETL Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking an experienced ETL Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Development and maintenance of database schema to support business requirements, SQL/T-SQL/Python programming, ETL solutions to convert source data into line-of-business applications, procedures to insure data integrity and accuracy.
• Take leadership role in the development and maintenance of corporate data warehouse and BI implementations
• Contribute to development and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL processes, and OLTP system
• Create and maintain stored procedures, functions, triggers to provide solutions to business problems
• Develop solutions using Python and other suitable tools in a Cloud based technology platform
• Work with a team of Analysts, Architects, and DBAs to promote best practices in the organization
• Plan ETL and Data Integration projects and communicate project status with management
• Vendor / data source interaction
• 3+ years of experience in a database developer role
• 3+ years of experience in a software development, maintenance and/or support role
• Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or equivalent
• Expert knowledge with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Maintenance plans and methods
• Proficient with Python
• Experienced with Application Integration
• Data file formats and transmission protocols
• Experienced with Cloud Computing, AWS experience a plus!
• Experienced with source code version control, such as, TFS, svn, git and/or Bitbucket
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced environment while managing multiple projects/tasks
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.