Robert Half IT Project Manager in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
This Project Manager will lead a team of business analysts and developers focusing on delivering successful implementations.
• Lead cross functional teams
• Create and deliver successful business solutions
• Oversee team in identifying business requirements and directing full scope of process
• Execute and maintain multiple projects through the Full Project Life Cycle
• Interface with business owners to ensure project transparency
• Interface with both internal and external vendors
• Identify lean processes to improve current systems and processes
• Ensure projects remain on time and within budget
• Previous experience managing multiple large cross organizational projects simultaneously
• Previous experience managing IT or Business partners
• Previous experience managing outside resources and vendors
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus!
• Experience in agile development methodologies at scale, specifically Scrum a plus!
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Must be able to multitask and adapt to continuously evolving demands of the growing subsidiary businesses and their needs
• Possess strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.