Robert Half Java Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Develops and maintains software under limited direction and oversight
• Participates in departmental activities and contributes to collaborative design and implementation decision-making efforts
• Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, testing, and certification of software
• Provides technical guidance and oversight for more junior developers on more complex projects
• Meets assigned deadlines and milestones
• Works closely with other software development staff and immediate supervisors. Collaborates with company leaders and subject-matter experts in other departments to resolve questions and problems.
• Contributes to the development of project schedules and workflows
• Recommends changes and enhancements to software applications
• 5 years or more of in-industry object-oriented programming experience, including Java and SQL.
• 2+ years of React experience and proficiency is highly desirable. Prior working experience in UX and UI designs, experience with React Native, and familiarity with Git is preferred.
• Excellent reading and creating SQL scripts
• Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.