Robert Half .NET Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a .NET / C# Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Design and develop business solutions using various technologies
• Test software development methodology
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
• Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other developers to achieve optimal solutions
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
• Work alongside other developers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
• Hands-on experience working with .Net C#, Java Script, SQL.
• Relational database experience in systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQL Server
• Experience working with the open source community.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies a plus!
• Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
• Strong understanding of API best practices
• Experience with Unit testing and Integration Testing
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.