Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Automated Quality Assurance Analyst who will work with the QA Lead to perform the quality assurance process for both the software and content development teams. The ideal Automated QA Analyst will possess strong IT skills, a creative mindset, and good communication skills.
● Perform testing on applications and courseware
● Keep up to date with changes to software and courseware
● Clarify tasks and coordinate with the QA lead and other technical team members on
solutions for defects and enhancements
● Attend meetings as needed to gather information about ongoing projects
● Write tickets for software defects identified during testing in GitLab
● Provide additional testing for client issues as needed
● Write test cases and scenarios for various applications
● Writing test automation scripts in Ruby
● High school diploma required/college degree preferred
● Intermediate level Quality Assurance experience preferred
● Strong attention to detail
● Good communication skills, both verbal and written
● Web application testing experience preferred
● Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Automated script development experience preferred
● QA Automation, with behavioral-driven development frameworks, experience preferred
● Experience with executing SQL queries to validate or test
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: February 4, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-0011694434
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT