Robert Half International Salesforce Administrator in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half is seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a great client of ours in Greenville, SC. If you feel like you're a good fit for the role below please feel free to apply ASAP or send a resume to me directly at email@example.com . This role would require minimal on site. Thanks for your time!
• Maintain core Salesforce system across the company with emphasis on sales channels
• Integrate and maintain data feeds into Salesforce from other key lending, servicing, and/or telephony and other platforms
• Create, maintain and drive sales and marketing campaigns including design, implementation in Salesforce, performance monitoring and recommendations on tuning
• Ensure all core Salesforce administrative duties from user set-up, to screen design to all data integrity and management rigors across core objects
• Design & develop custom visual force pages as required
• Research, advise, integrate and manage any plug-ins to enhance Salesforce functionality
• Maintain and enhance user mobility of Salesforce on tablet, surface and mobile phones
• Understand and live in the business working hand in hand with sales and marketing teams to analyze performance of the business and recommend improvements to campaigns, business processes, etc.
• Build out reporting for departments throughout company that will assist with overall collaboration of operations
• Expertise with Salesforce development tools and techniques including the Lightning Experience, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, messaging and creating Visual Force pages as well as SF certifications all a plus
• Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts as well as relational and non-relational database concepts
• Familiar with database technologies (any of DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL and MongoDB) desired including intermediate knowledge of SQL ideal
• Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools
• Ability to define, document, and validate business requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
• Familiarity with sales and marketing concepts highly desired
• Commitment to deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 1-3 years configuring Salesforce platform; deep functional understanding of its architecture, capabilities and limitations strongly preferred
• Salesforce certifications strongly preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03230-9502723347
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT