Robert Half International Valuation Analyst - Private Equity in Greenwich, Connecticut
Expanding Private Equity firm in Greenwich, CT is looking to fill a key Associate position on their Valuation & Analytics Team. Role focuses on portfolio company / investment valuations, portfolio level analytics, and limited partner reporting. Great opportunity for someone to step into a successful organization that is positioned for further growth.
• Maintain and improve the integrity of all portfolio and individual company valuation metrics, driving reporting and all related analyses.
• Track monthly and quarterly portfolio company performance.
• Work closely with portfolio reporting team members to gain insight into company valuations and valuation decisions.
• Analyze trends across the portfolio
• Provide analytical and qualitative support for portfolio company metrics, performance/benchmarks, valuations, and fund/aggregate analyses.
• Coordinate development and build-out of portfolio operating performance dashboards and benchmarking
• Analyze investment performance and communicate results to investor relations.
For immediate consideration submit your resume or reach out to me on LinkedIn. TY, Austin Royle
Two plus years of investment modeling / valuation experiences. BS in Finance or related degree from a top school with top grades. Advance Excel. For immediate consideration submit your resume or reach out to me on LinkedIn. TY, Austin Royle
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.