Robert Half Legal Billing Specialist in GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado
Description Legal Billing Specialist
Robert Half is partnered with a litigation defense firm in the Denver Tech Center on the search for a 2+ years’ Legal Billing Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of law firm billing experience preparing and submitting LEDES files to client’s web-based e-billing systems. Ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and have an efficient workflow for handling the billing process from beginning to end. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have advanced understanding of standard and e-billing procedures and client guidelines governing billable entries and have familiarity with e-web-based e-billing sites and LEDES files is desirable for this position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Facilitate the monthly billing cycle and distribute prebills on the first working day of the month. Address and resolve revisions/edits to the prebills timely and finalize.
• During editing process monitor the rates, client addresses, billing notes and update as needed.
• Continuously monitor WIP by ensuring consistent and regular communication with attorneys regarding aged balances, and leverage secretaries and firm management to escalate problem accounts.
• Utilize firm standard reporting tools (TABS) to respond to requests from internal and external clients.
• Complete delivery of client invoices; direct mailing, emailing invoices with necessary attachments electronic submission of client invoices via various web-based e-billing platforms.
• Maintain documentation on client related procedures and deadlines, as well as billing attorney preferences.
• Communicate with adjusters regarding matter set up on e-billing sites, final billing, and matter balances.
• Appeal rejected or reduced time entries on e-billing sites within specified timeframe
• Work closely with the firm’s management in all aspects regarding billing and collections.
Our client does offer a benefits package for full time employees, becoming eligible for benefits on the first of the month following 30 days of employment with benefits offering that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD& D, EAP, STD, and LTD. Employer monthly contribution to HSA, employer contribution to dental plan, and life insurance plans. Long term disability and short-term disability all 100% paid by employer. Full time employees become eligible for the 401(k) program with a generous match available after 1 year of service. If interested, please send resume to corey [[dot]] tasker @ roberthalf [[dot]] com for immediate consideration! Requirements Tabs3, Tabs3, Electronic Billing, Billing Functions, Billing Statements, Billing Collection
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.