Robert Half International Co-Trainer in HAGERSTOWN, Maryland
Co-Trainer Position – Fortune 500 company – One year contract to start – Remote until Covid ceases. 9 am to 5:30 pm. Wil need your own computer. Benefits available after 490 hours completed. Potential overtime.
Joust over Entry Level – great start to a new career or a secure position to grow with a successful company.
The Training/QA Associate is responsible for Quality assurance for Hagerstown services teams as well as 3rd party service providers. Also responsible for training Phone systems, Salesforce service console, Advantage fulfillment system, Customer Service, Tier 1 and 2 Tech support for Hagerstown service teams, Off shore teams.
• Provide specialized training via in person training and eLearning platforms.
• Partners with service teams to provide updates to internal/external knowledge basis.
• Provide training on CRM systems such as Salesforce service console for Sales teams.
• Provide specialized product training for select customers
• Provide training and quality review for off shore teams.
• Perform quality review for Hagerstown customer service teams.
• Create and update training highlights through a web database
• Identify trends and opportunities and escalate to management as needed
• Participate on project teams to provide input surrounding training and quality perspective
• Plan, conduct and evaluate new full-time training classes.
• Conduct one-on-one refresher trainings with customer service representatives on an as needed basis.
• Adhere to critical monthly deadlines
• Attend quarterly calibration meetings and provide feedback
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
Working in a fast paced environment.
Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Captivate.
Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to use discretion with both internal and external information.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $13.07 - $15.14 / Hourly
Location: HAGERSTOWN, MD
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-0011667991
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative