Robert Half Director of Financial Reporting in Hamilton, New Jersey
A growing private company is need of a Director of Financial Reporting to join their team. They will report directly to the CFO. The requirements for this position are as followed. This position is based out of Trenton, NJ and is a 5 day in office opportunity. If you are already in contact with one of our Recruiting Managers please reach out to them directly to discuss this opportunity. If not, for immediate consideration, please apply or call Pam Lim at 609-681-6275.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, active CPA
• Minimum 10 years of accounting experience, preferably with a mix of public and corporate accounting
• Extern audit experience desirable
• Extensive knowledge of US GAAP; working knowledge of IFRS
• Extensive knowledge of SEC guidelines and reporting procedures
• Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and to drive process improvements
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across levels
• Experience building and leading teams
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work with offices in different geographic regions
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and to solve complex problems
• Experience using an ERP platform required (e.g., Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards); SAP Business One experience desirable
• Familiarity with SEC Reporting tools desirable (e.g., Workiva WDesk, Donnelley ActiveDisclosure)
• Strong Excel skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.