Robert Half Social Media Community Manager in Hamilton, New Jersey
Description The Jr. Social Media Content Manager is responsible for agile creative and production development to support the execution of always-on organic social media across top social platforms for a dedicated global skincare client, focusing on the US market. The Jr. Content Manager is passionate about engaging with consumers online through powerful, smart and on-trend creative, paired with timely and on-brand community engagement. The Social Media Jr. Content Manager is required to operate near-site as an embedded member of the client team.
• Minimum 2+ years in digital, social media, public relations and/or advertising across B2B and B2C companies, with a focus on FMCG and the beauty industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Writing strongly preferred (a combination of education and experience can be substituted)
• Proven track record of exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to take on different brand tones and styles
• Proficient in developing high-impact creative for social media, including graphic design, photography and short-format videos/GIFs
• Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, creative work, learn quickly, and manage deadlines
• In-depth knowledge of and passion for monitoring online community platforms and best practices
• Proficient in reviewing, analyzing and deriving key insights from social media communities
• A strong understanding of popular social media channels such as (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tik Tok, Snapchat and how to effectively measure content performance on these channels
• Stays up to date with and is knowledgeable on current and emerging social and content marketing trends
• Flexible working hours to deliver timely response management including but not limited to: weekend & evening work, and travel & attendance at brand events if applicable
• Solution-oriented with a strategic mindset and collaborative approach
• Exceptionally results-driven, responsible and accountable
• Experience of cross-functional team management including external agencies
• Proficient in creative tools like Photoshop and Canva
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 tools such as (but not limited to) Word, Excel and PowerPoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams Requirements Social Content, Social Media Campaigns, Social Media Channels Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.