Robert Half International Systems Administrator in Hamilton, New Jersey
A career-building opportunity for an experienced Zoom Administrator is currently available at Robert Half Technology. This role could be perfect for you if you are a proficient problem solver with a strong sense of ownership. Come work as a long-term temporary Systems Administrator for this fully remote opportunity. Apply via the application today.
The Zoom Administrator will be responsible for managing the Enterprise level Zoom deployment:
• Maintaining a strong understanding of the Zoom platform and its functions, assessing functionality and recommending features aligned with the clients needs.
• Managing platform administration and feature roll-out.
• Providing escalated IT support
• Partnering with other IT teams and business offices on integrations between Zoom and other applications
• Working collaboratively with the Zoom Steering Committee and other OIT partners to develop and maintain processes for governance and approvals related to Zoom APIs and SDKs
• Providing optimal and timely information/documentation to support end-user needs
• Demonstrated knowledge of features, settings and configurations in Zoom.
• Extensive administration skills with Zoom technologies and video conferencing
• Strong technical background and understanding of governance and security implications of managing administrative functions in Zoom
• Understanding of Zoom licensing and related administration options.
• Ability to effectively interact with a ticketing system(preferably ServiceNow) and support inquiries and requests via tickets.
• Experience working with multiple departments and managing multiple tasks concurrently
• Ability to work efficiently in a demanding team-oriented and fast-paced environment
• Evidence of effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide training material and conduct training sessions
Excellent understanding of Zoom and all of its backend functions
Background working with network operating systems as well as programming or scripting language
Proficiency in Microsoft Windows
Proven knowledge of configuration management
General familiarity with System Engineering
Well-founded grasp of system administration
Implementation experience highly desired
Experienced in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
Foundational knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
5+ years of related experience
A reliable understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $40.00 - $50.00 / Hourly
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Date Posted: March 2, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02760-0011699458
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT