Robert Half Assistant Controller in HARTFORD, Connecticut
Do you want to stay challenged and leverage your accounting skillset without worrying about the corporate org chart, mergers, acquisitions, and workplace stress? Imagine your career as a Full-Time Project Consultant- enjoying work/life balance, variety, the stability of a Fortune 500 company and none of the routine stress. Our consultants are full-time, salaried employees with Fortune Company-level benefits, vacation time, holidays and are not required to travel. Please note- though this role can be remote/hybrid, we are considering applicants local to CT and MA only.
ROBERT HALF MANAGEMENT RESOURCES (RHMR) is a $6B global consulting and staffing firm helping the area’s most successful companies solve challenges for decades. Our consulting practice continues to grow and we provide experienced, hands on accounting professionals with expertise in General Accounting, FPA, ERP and Compliance to both Fortune corporations and privately held organizations.
Working as a Project Consultant you will be deployed locally or work remotely, assisting with a project suited to your expertise and experience. You’ll roll up your sleeves, work side-by-side with client leadership to drive results, add value and provide solutions.
The benefits of consulting with a global leader:
• STABILITY: No need to worry about your role and compensation as we pay Bench Time when you are in-between deployments.
• QUALITY of LIFE: Enjoy a predictable work week and no calls or texts from your boss on weekends!
• VARIETY and CAREER EXPANSION: You’ll have the opportunity to work for a variety of companies and industries as well as expand your network working side-by-side with financial leaders of all walks of life.
• CAREER PARTNER: You’ll be partnered with a Career Manager who will understand your background, match you with client engagements and provide ongoing feedback and communication.
• COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Market-competitive salary, Fortune-level benefit plan, paid for all hours worked and guaranteed salary.
Please contact me via Linked in or apply directly to learn more!
Requirements Ad Hoc Financial Analysis, Annual Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Financial Analytics, Financial Statement, GAAP Accounting, US GAAP, Monthly Close, Forecasting, Operational Budgets, Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution Process (PPBE), Prepare Annual Budgets, Journal Entries
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.