Robert Half International Digital Marketing Specialist in HARTFORD, Connecticut
Robert Half Marketing & Creative is looking for an email specialist to join their team!
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain email marketing tool (Eloqua) to ensure data integrity and organization of assets.
• Design, create, test and deploy emails that support retail marketing efforts.
• Coordinate with the business intelligence group to ensure solid connectivity between Eloqua and the CRM system (SalesPage).
• Coordinate with product marketing, sales and the business intelligence teams to identify proper segmentation for email efforts.
• Maintain and train users on Eloqua’s sales enablement tools (Profiler and Engage).
• Develop marketing lead-generation strategy to encompass insights from email as well as other digital tactics, and report on and prioritize leads generated.
• Support list-building, lead-scoring, and other forms of CRM data processing to guide marketing efforts.
• Analyze data to identify trends and make recommendations.
• Follow email deliverability best practices.
• Support digital marketing team as needed, including content management and social media postings.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• High degree of proficiency in HTML and Dreamweaver required.
• Deep knowledge of B2B email marketing concepts and best practices related to email creation, campaigns and analytics.
• Understanding of email marketing best practices, including knowledge of U.S. regulatory and compliance regimes (e.g., CAN-SPAM, CCPA).
• Demonstrated ability to analyze email performance, identify trends, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Experience with A/B testing.
• Demonstrated experience with marketing email platform, Eloqua.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in an environment of competing priorities and deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to build and stick to project deadlines.
• Superior principles of language and grammar required, along with strong proofreading skills.
• Vigilant attention to detail.
Additional relevant experience/industry experience: Financial Services or something relative
Years of experience/education: 5+
Culture fit/environment fit/Soft skills: Fast paced, can hit the ground running
Must Have Software: Marketing tool Eloqua
Preferred software: Marketo, dreamweaver, other CRMs
Requirements Email Marketing
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.