Robert Half International Interactive Marketing Manager in HARTFORD, Connecticut
Project Description/Day to day:
• Assists with the execution of marketing and business development strategies, plans, projects and branded events.
• Supports the development of collateral materials, such as group descriptions, attorney biographies, practice area capability statements, web content, and proposal contents.
• Collaborates with the Business Development + Marketing Managers & Specialists to draft, develop, and produce error-free content, relating to Legal Services Profiles and Request for Proposals. Collects and maintains database of representative experience for assigned practice groups.
• Documents business development activities for assigned practice groups and attorneys. Assists with the maintenance of mailing lists in InterAction.
• Responsible for the production and distribution of legal updates, announcements, sponsorship advertisements, and news items related to practice groups and offices.
• Assists with the development of industry surveys submissions to various outlets and legal directories.
• Works closely with partners and Business Development + Marketing Communications Specialist to implement media plans.
Additional relevant experience/industry experience: professional development experience, strong online research skills
Years of experience/education: marketing education or relative preferred*
Culture fit/environment fit/Soft skills: strong computer skills
Requirements Business Development, Marketing
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.