Robert Half Finance Business Analyst in Hartland, Wisconsin
The Finance Business Analyst has broad responsibility for support and continual improvement of business processes and systems that impact the Finance organization. The BA will work closely with the business acting as the liaison for IT to manage and resolve system related issues that impact business operations. The Finance BA has a customer service orientation and can relate highly complex technical issues to the business in simple non-technical terms.
· Working cooperatively with IT and Business ERP project team members in the rollout of the corporate ERP to operational sites, owning the coordination, training, and setups for Finance.
· Partners with business functions to define, determine, analyze, document, and communicate the objectives
· Drives the effort, working with the business, to define, document and develop initiatives within Finance.
· Elicits, analyzes, and documents functional business requirements
· Creates relationships with stakeholders
· Reviews test plans and testing methodology to mitigate risks and participates in testing the solution
· Implement processes and procedures to reduce defects and ensure maximum system uptime and stability
· Conducts problem analysis as needed
· Basic ability to pull a broad mix of people and related skill bases together for a common purpose and goal
· The ability to understand requirements and trace them back to business goals/objectives.
· Understands and works in line with the organization's mission
· Maintain module configurations to tailor software functions to best meet the needs of the business
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 5-7 years of experience working with IT Business Analysis
· Experience in finance required
· Infor Syteline experience required
· Prefer experience in multisite and medium sized organization, including acquisitions.
· Experience with systems used in a finance environment
· Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures
· Experience with systems used in a finance environment such as procure to pay, fixed assets, revenue recognition, cash and financial close.
· Strong relationship management
· Functional expertise in AR, AP, FPA, and associate business areas
· Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Possess an ability to lead and motivate through influence with excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical problem-solving skills required, a high degree of intellectual curiosity
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial mindset and excellent listening, written and verbal communication
· Excellent relationship skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment
Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Cost Accounting, Manufacturing Costs, Manufacturing Environment, Manufacturing Process, Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Service, Problem Analysis, Problem Resolution, Infor Syteline (ERP)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.