Robert Half Controller in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller with a rapidly growing company in the Hattiesburg area! Robert Half Finance and Accounting is recruiting for a Financial Controller to play a key role on the accounting team. Candidate must lead with integrity and reliability and have the ability to manage self and others with urgency, practicality and accountability. This is a great opportunity for a creative team player with a talent for challenging the status quo, coming up with unique ideas, negotiating and influencing. You might be in a good place to advance your career with this opportunity's very competitive and generous compensation and benefits package. The Controller position is a permanent opportunity in the Hattiesburg, Mississippi region.
To be considered for an interview, candidates will have the following:
• Bachelors degree in accounting required; CPA/CMA preferred
• Construction, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Utilities industry experience or public accounting experience with construction client work is highly preferred
• 8+ years of progressive full cycle accounting experience required within a mid-to-large sized company and at least 2 years of management experience required
• Cost/project accounting, bank reconciliations, budgeting/forecasting, internal controls, financial reporting, payroll, billing, accounts payable, general ledger, month end close, financial statement prep and full cycle accounting experience required
• Ability to handle both high level and day to day functions while working directly with accounting/administration team, executive leaders and operations
• Ability to function in a fast paced environment
• Strong Excel and ERP experience a must
For extremely confidential consideration, please call Hayley Euper at 504-383-0704 or email apply today! Thank you for your interest in Robert Half Finance and Accounting!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.