Robert Half IT Manager in HAUPPAUGE, New York
Description Manager / Director of IT
I am recruiting urgently for an IT Manager on a full-time basis for my client based on Long Island NY. This is an on-site role. Salary range 120K plus depending on experience plus great benefits. Text Bob Cadet at 516-410-0657 to obtain an address where you can immediately send me your updated WORD resume after thoroughly reviewing the specs. Please make sure you have the skills and your resume reflects that.
• Should have some experience with QuickBooks support from an IT standpoint (minimal support). Must be able to enhance or create saved searches, modify dashboards, forms maintenance, additionally skill set in workflows.
• Provide front line support and troubleshooting with regards to all aspects of data integrity.
• Partner cross functionally with Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, and our China team.
• Work directly with QuickBooks Support team, Integration Developer.
• Understanding of DBF and SQL tables is key.
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in ERP implementations, business operations, systems development, hands-on support
• Should have 1-2 years administrator experience with Alpha or at least 3 years administrator experience with other major ERP systems
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.