Robert Half Executive Assistant to CEO // Start Up Experience is a Must! in Hawthorne, California
The Executive Assistant (EA) supports the CEO in managing the calendar, travel arrangements, and all CEO-hosted and attended meetings.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, display a high-level of emotional intelligence, is calm in a storm and will have experience in interfacing effectively with staff of different disciplines and levels to produce results in a timely manner.
● Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
● Act as a liaison and provide support for CEO activity pertaining to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings
● Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, which may include: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports
● Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy
● Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate the CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
● Coordinate daily lunch (and dinner, as needed) for the office
● Assist Facility Manager in replenishing office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
● Provide event management support as requested
● Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment
● Process and distribute daily mail
● Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally
● Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
● Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
● Strong proficiency with Google Suite tools
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
● High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, and partners.
● Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
● Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
● Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
● Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
● Excellent judgment is essential.
● Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.