Robert Half International Attorney/Lawyer in Hayward, California
Our client, an R&D company is seeking to hire a Clinical Contracts Attorney. This position will start remotely but ultimately be based in Hayward or Brisbane, California.
What you get to do every day
• Draft and negotiate high-volume of specialized agreements necessary for the startup and conduct of clinical trials, including confidentiality, vendor/CRO services, clinical trial, investigator-initiated studies, informed consents and letters of indemnity
• Ensure the consistent and timely delivery of high quality and compliant agreements while providing clear, practical and business-oriented guidance on all contracting issues through the entire contracting process
• Establish strong, collaborative relationships with clinical department colleagues to support the training and education of internal clients on company policies and good contracting practices
• Advise internal clients on contract interpretation, dispute resolutions and legal and business risk
• Contributes to the establishment and ongoing improvement of contracting parameters and procedures, including template development across various jurisdictions worldwide and associated playbooks
• Assist with ensuring contractual documents are processed and appropriately maintained in the company’s contracts management system
• May provide legal support for non-clinical contracting needs
Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Top notch academic credentials and references
Biotech experience required
-Clinical Contracts experience
- Foundational knowledge in Clinical Trial Operations
If you are a self-starter, this could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career. You will have the opportunity to receive a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. We're looking for someone who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. If you think that sounds like you, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Hayward, CA
Date Posted: December 28, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-0011605925
Staffing Area: Legal