Robert Half Human Resources Generalist in HAYWARD, California
Description Technical Skills:
· 10 years of HR Generalist experience to support the VP of HR
· Knows and understand best practices and policies and procedures
· They will be joining a team of 6 (Vp of HR, HR Manager (leaving), HR Generalist, HR Coordinators, contract / contract / temporary Benefits, and File Clerk)
· There are currently 1900 EE's and 80+ storefronts nation wide
· HR is currently going through a restructure and they need someone who is strong in Employee Relations
· A strong HR Generalist to manage all employee relations issues that may arise from end to end
· Someone who is resource and will research the different LOA laws in the different states they're in
· ER intake meeting with branch managers and employees, document communications, advise or suggest different disciplinary actions, training and coaching branch managers
· Complexed ER issues (6 a week) Warehouse workforce, professionalism, harrassment, threatening and intimidating behaviors
· Point person for LOA questions, ADA, CFRA
· Train staff on how to use ADP as they're getting that up and running
· Not too much benefits involved (there's another person handling that) Learn the benefits offered
· Someone who is fast paced, muti tasker, great communications experience, great collaborator
· Working together to make decisions
· Inherently positive
· Flexible with their time (come into the office mid day and leave early) 7am or early
· HRIS - ADP (Flexible) but comfortable with technology Requirements Employee Relations, Employee Relations Investigations, Benefits Administration
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.