Robert Half International CFO in HAZLE TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania
Description Robert Half Finance and Accounting is hiring for a full-time CFO for an established company in Hazleton. The CFO will report to the CEO and will be responsible for leading and managing financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, pricing analysis, and external financial reporting to ensure efficient business operations
• Manage and develop financial and cost analysis and variance, strategic planning, performance metrics, management reporting, annual budgets, interim forecasts and project financial analyses
• Manage the annual and interim budgeting process
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of goods, SG& A expenses, and capital expenditures
• Identifying and analyzing unexpected variances to forecast and budget
• Partner with executive management to enable informed decision making based on trends, analysis and “what-if” outcomes
• Drive the planning and forecasting processes based on a strong operational understanding of the business
• Provide analysis of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual financial results including variance vs. budget and prior periods and the interpretation of current performance as a predictive tool for attainment of full year performance expectations
• Build and maintain cash flow forecasts
• Build and maintain merger and acquisition models as need arises
• Provide strategic pricing, product margin and profitability analysis on products/projects
• Mine historical results for trends to improve the accuracy of forecast model assumptions and drivers
• Assist in preparation of presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
• Conduct sensitivity analyses to “stress test” financial forecasts based on potential changes in business conditions
• Serve as an integral member of the ERP implementation project team, with a focus on financial reporting, planning and analysis functionality
For immediate consideration, please contact Kevin Zuk at (610) 882-1600. Requirements Forecasting & Modeling, Budgeting, Pricing Analysis, Cost Analysis, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.