Robert Half Help Desk Analyst III in HEMPSTEAD, New York
Description I am recruiting two Helpdesk professionals for one of my best clients in Nassau County. This is a full-time role with unbelievable benefits. On-site with some flexibility. The role pays approximately 60,000. annually. Again, as stated before, Unbelievable benefits. Please read and review the requirements thoroughly. If you have the Skills/Experience and you are =+ years of experience and detailed-oriented, update your resume accordingly. Reflect ALL the skills required IF you have them and text me at 516-410-0657 for my email address and I will provide it to you. Invest in updating your WORD resume and send it to me. The salary is listed but there might some room for true rockstars.
We especially encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans and people with disabilities to apply.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Service Delivery, this highly customer-oriented role provides advanced technical support to all members of the community. This role supports all of the Institution's customer facing technologies, including computer hardware, software, mobile devices, printers, software, and web and other services. The incumbent will join a highly collaborative team, supporting customers via a number of channels, including phone, e-mail, walk-in, and field service dispatch.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluate problems and undertake escalations for service restorations.
• Provide support and resolutions for colleagues on the Engagement and Client Support team.
• Resolve technical hardware and application problems.
• Perform warranty end user hardware repairs.
• Escalate complex technical problems through a defined process.
• Log and track resolutions, follow up with users and update related problem documentation.
This is an on-site position, work for this role is performed on campus.
• Bachelor's degree; computer discipline preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant IT end user support experience.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Knowledge and experience with end user technology support of:
• Office 365
• Windows 10
• Apple macOS, iOS
• Google Android, ChromeOS
• Active Directory
• ServiceNow Requirements Active Directory, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, VOIP - Voice Over IP
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.