Robert Half International Global Tax Director in Hercules, California
Kevin Eckhard (firstname.lastname@example.org) is searching for a Global Tax Director.
The candidate must be very flexible and highly committed to quality, customer service, teamwork and enthusiastic in supporting the company and all department goals in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. This role will manage the Tax Provision team, work alongside the international team assisting them with tax planning, and manage ad hoc tax projects (legal entity rationalization, acquisitions, large tax audits, etc), as well as oversees significant tax issues related to business groups and subsidiaries
• Review engagement work papers, resolve any problems, and keep the partner informed of all important developments in the engagement.
• Prepare client billings. This may include assisting with collections when appropriate.
• Evaluate the performance of accountants as required by firm policy.
• Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm.
• Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
• Must have strong skills in identifying and resolving tax issues and have strong attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities is
• Must have a strong interest in mentoring staff. Excellent communication and organization skills are a must.
• 10+ years working with tax matters in a corporate environment and ideally with a Big 4 accounting firm.
• 5+ years of international tax experience.
• Strong management skills (manages a team of 3 but provides guidance to other groups)
• CPA or Master’s in Tax preferred
Send your resume to email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $180,000.00 - $200,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Hercules, CA
Date Posted: September 22, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00340-0011567349
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance