Robert Half Accounts Payable Manager in HERSHEY, Pennsylvania
Hershey area company is seeking someone to manager their AP processes. This role is on site 5 days a week. This position is responsible for leading the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) function for the Company and includes oversight of the Accounts Payable (AP). The purpose of this position is to drive cost reduction, productivity improvement, and increase automation in current procurement and accounts payable functions.
Primary duties include:
• Direct the development, implementation, and regular review of policies, procedures (invoice processing, 1099s, etc.) and objectives for the AP and procurement processes in order to increase efficiency of internal processes.*
• Manage use of vendor management system. Evaluate system functionality and efficiency and ensure that users are adequately trained to perform tasks.*
• Evaluate AP and procurement practices in order to identify opportunities to reduce spend, improve the speed of execution, and improve overall customer satisfaction.*
• Assess, develop, coach and motivate staff to ensure a high performing team of 5 coordinators and 1 analyst. Evaluate the current P2P personnel strengths and opportunities and structure services to meet Company objectives. Ensure tasks and deliverables are accurate and timely. Implement measures to promote a team environment and foster effective communication within the team.*
• Establish and monitor corporate KPIs and metrics to guide AP and procurement strategy and decision-making.*
• Establish and evaluate AP and procurement systems and policies; provide direction around purchasing policy and ensure operational requirements are met, and maintain proper controls and monitoring.*
• Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing and provide data on the Company’s suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.*
• Build and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders throughout the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years of AP experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated analytical skills.
• Detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
• Must have a valid Drivers' License.
• Bachelor’s degree – Accounting, Business Administration, Other.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.