Robert Half Front End Developer in HERSHEY, Pennsylvania
Description • Build functional digital applications that meet business needs for the organization. Translate designs, prototypes, and requirements into fully-functional applications for the Web, email, social media, and other digital channels. Work closely with the Design Team and Online Brand Managers to create assets that deliver on the high branding, functional, SEO, and usability standards established by the department.*
• Integrate and maintain highly-available digital systems. Understand all HE& R Digital Systems and ensure they are available and meet the needs of our company and the expectations of our guests. Use APIs and other tools to connect digital systems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to digital asset development including debugging, new development and testing.*
• Maintain Web Analytics and reporting systems. Translate marketing and project goals through the implementation of Google Analytics integration, ensuring that we can measure the performance of our digital assets and the success of our campaigns. This includes ensuring accurate tracking of user behavior and working closely with the Online Brand Managers and Director of Digital Marketing to deliver information to help the team make better decisions.*
• Work with the Manager of Email Marketing and Manager of Web Development on email development, data integration and interfacing to third party email providers.
• Provide second level support for all internally developed web applications in the company. Work with the Manager of Web Development to ensure Web applications outside the primary domain (e.g. those developed by the IT Team) of this position are available.
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Programming, Web Development
• Seven (7) years Relevant work experience can be substituted for education
• Expert-level knowledge of PHP
• Expert-level knowledge of designing and/or querying relational databases (MySQL)
• Expert-level knowledge of web application security and be able to create stable and secure applications
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS (with a working understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, modern web standards and accessibility techniques)
• Strong knowledge of working with APIs and Web Services
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.