Robert Half Field Service Technician I US in Hickory, North Carolina
· Preventative walkthrough touching all selling terminals and hardware connected to the local network
· Responding to break/fix tickets logged by store personnel
· Anticipating problems and entering self-reported tickets before hardware goes down
· Ordering parts and swapping out faulty hardware with replacement devices
· Fixing printers and other peripherals on the client's site
· Completing other on-site projects as assigned Interacting with store personnel on a daily basis in a detail oriented manner
Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
To be considered, you should be flexible and focused
You might be a good fit for this position if you have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
Applicants should have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.