Robert Half Data Analyst in HICKSVILLE, New York
Description We are currently seeking a Business Data Analyst, who is responsible for gathering information in collaboration with our Business Leaders, Finance, and other key end users to develop reporting capability across the organization. This will entail conducting needs analysis, and creating, building, and maintaining accurate analytics reporting tools & processes.
This role will be located in Ronkonkoma, NY.
Business Data Analyst Perks:
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental, and vision insurance
• Vacation and PTO time
• Family-oriented company culture, business casual attire.
• Employee Discounts
Business Data Analyst Responsibilities:
• Lead efforts to introduce and develop MSSQL data warehouse solutions to support legacy ERP systems
• Create and define the dashboard, KPI’s, and self-service reporting solutions for executives, business leaders and CRM users
• Develop repeatable self-service reporting as well as ad-hoc reports for all levels of the organization
• Build out shipping systems to improve operational efficiency
• Ensure designs are aligned with system framework and maintain data integrity
• Partner with leaders to drive the use of the reporting tool
• May perform other duties and participate in additional projects as required by the business
Business Data Analyst Qualifications:
• The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of database concepts (i.e., normalizations, schemas, table spaces, temporary tables, views indexes, sequencing, and partitions.
• At least 2 years of professional work as a Data Analyst or in an analyst role.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or related field, or comparable experience. Requirements Microsoft SQL, MS Excel
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.