Robert Half International Associate Sample Coordinator in HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Kentucky
Performs duties and training to acquire the skills required for sample and standard handling in support of the laboratory. Provides support to Sample Coordinator and performs administrative tasks in the Sample Management department. Follows SOPs, applicable client procedures, and fulfills laboratory requests with modest direct supervision.
• Performs a variety of simple inventory tracking procedures (receipt, check-in, login, labeling, inventory, transport, check-out, etc.) and administrative tasks in support of laboratory operations.
• Communicates status of tasks to supervisor and/or appropriate laboratory staff.
• Trains on SOPs, regulatory guidelines, and storage requirements.
• Supports response to environmental unit alarms and may participate in on-call responsibilities.
• Performs daily work assignments accurately, timely and in a safe manner.
Education and Experience:
• High School / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
• Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 1 year) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
• Previous data entry experience is a huge plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Time management skills
• Ability to maintain detailed tracking and documentation clearly and accurately according to SOP
• Written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.