Robert Half International Sales Support in Highland Park, Illinois
Description Our client is looking for driven sales professionals to join our winning team and support our rapid growth. Ideal candidates will be results-oriented team players who are passionate about our mission and culture.
You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s success, work with a talented group of teammates, and drive meaningful change in a dynamic industry in support of our mission to create the world’s greatest automotive retail experience.
detail oriented development includes internal and external training opportunities, supportive management and peers and a feedback-rich environment.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you will play a key role in your retail location, supporting your team’s efforts to generate vehicle consignments, sales, and extraordinary guest experiences.
What We Offer
• Health insurance
• Snacks and weekend lunches
• Monthly team outings
• Flexible scheduling
Roles & Responsibilities of a Retail Sales Consultant
• Engage with customers in person in a friendly and timely manner
• Cooperate with teammates to achieve goals, participate in meetings and maintain a positive attitude
• Listen to customer needs and questions and respond with solutions
• Lead customers effectively through the sales and consignment process
• Identify ways to independently solve problems, present solutions, and make decisions
• Provide and receive feedback and proactively seek detail oriented growth and training opportunities
• Organize paperwork and notes in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
• Persuade customers of the upside potential we offers vehicle buyers & sellers
• Operate with the highest level of integrity in every situation
• Represent the core values of customer service, integrity, transparency, and fun
• Previous customer service, sales or team work experience
• Strong motivation to succeed and desire to win
• Desire and motivation to develop sales, service and leadership skills
• Comfort in a collaborative team-work environment
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
• Easily adaptable and versatile
• Proficient computer, typing, and social media skills
• Degree preferred
• The ability to lift up to 10 pounds
• Valid driver’s license, background & all candidates required to undergo drug screening required Requirements Customer Service, Inside Sales, Previous Sales, Retail Sales, Sales Activity
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.