Robert Half Accounts Payable Clerk in Hillsboro, Oregon
Are you proficient in all things Accounts Payable? These positions are in high demand and Robert Half frequently fills these roles in for our clients in Hillsboro. Accounts Payable involves providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to an organization. Individuals in this role complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. They also highlight the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
Accounts Payable duties and responsibilities:
· Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
· Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
· Maintaining historical records
· Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
· Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit
· Responding to vendor inquiries regarding finance
· Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
· Continuing to improve the payment process
· While a degree isn’t mandatory for an Accounts Payable role, an understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is required.
· A degree in the following subjects would be beneficial: Finance or Economics, Business Studies, Accounting.
· Attention to detail and data entry skills are important requirements for this position.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills are imperative, as you will be interacting with employers and vendors on a daily basis.
These Accounts Payable roles are a vital part of an organization's finance team. Find out more about these in-demand positions by contacting Robert Half today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.